Autobotics LLC employees have been involved with Robotics applications since 1983 during which the robot industry was in its infancy. We have developed and integrated the following applications throughout the years. This is one of the reasons we are so successful at what we do. We take care of the customer and provide customer support. Both New and Used robots are sold at Autobotics, we are Oklahoma’s local robot company.
We also service welding robots in Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas.
- Special Coatings
- Robotic Handling Systems.
- Forging press loading, press brake tending systems.
- Special Weld Mig and Tig Systems .
- Flame Spray HVOF / HVAF / PAINT / OTHER.
- Fixed and track load of injection molding press and part removal.
- Plasma cut and laser cut applications.
- Industrial equipment loading, unloading, and part removal of various types of industrial equipment.
- Loaders and unloaders for all types of machining centers, CNC lathes, CNC mills, and plasma tables.
Manufacturing and Specific Applications
Autobotics L.L.C. has experience in all facets of automation and will integrate general or specialized equipment into your manufacturing facility or in remote locations. We use proven and tested equipment to accomplish your applications. If you need a specific application we can engineer that for you. WE THINK OUT OF THE BOX.
Our goal in a specialized application is to use tested technology that is of the highest quality and integrate it into a system to accomplish your goals. The equipment we integrate may not have been designed for your specific task but the technology has been proven, we just modify the equipment to meet your needs.